#16 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:14 AM

I believe he doesn't really know how to run the ads and set-up. What's with the mixed big fonts?  As said, why would he put all the questions and answers on there?  Doesn't know how to keep them off maybe?  Wonder how he sells anything in his "store"  if he answers All the questions in grumpy mood?  Bet he doesn't sell much or quiclky and got him to be a grouch and it never went away! Wondering what ebay would do if we reported HIM as being the A** and treating us customers badly! Maybe we could Ban HIM!

• Gtractor, GTTinkerer, Macgyver and 1 other said thanks

#17 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,208 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:23 AM

So who wants to send him links of more resonably priced machines that RUN on ebay? :D

http://www.ebay.com/...=item339976cfaf

• Sawdust said thank you

#18 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:47 AM

This guy is so funny. He doesn't know as a seller you have an option to allow these questions to be viewed to the public. Here is my second response & his return. Hilarious

Dear varietyvintageplace,

Wow do you have an attitude I didn't mean to pluck a hair. I do nut & bolt to the frame restorations professionally. On a good day you might get around $800 for a total restore on this tractor. I'll make you an offer I'll give you $50.00 for it delivered & give you the first opportunity to buy it back totally restored for $1500.00. Let me know because I'm interested. Thanks

- sawdust513

Dear sawdust513,

SURE??? And I will block you and more than likley report you to Ebay for harrassment of an honest and hardworking Ebay seller!!!!! Im certain that Ebay will be happy to hear more about you!!!! oh and leave all the rest of your crap for somebody else please....dont message me again. kind regards, varietyvintageplace

- varietyvintageplace

Edited by Sawdust, November 28, 2014 - 11:45 AM.

• Gtractor, Macgyver and jerseyhawg / glenn have said thanks

#19 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:49 AM

So who wants to send him links of more resonably priced machines that RUN on ebay? :D

I seen that & that was going to be my next response but I want someone else to get involved with other zip codes. A cross the country coverage of this guy would be entertaining.

• GTTinkerer said thank you

#20 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:55 AM

Hey now I was looking at that one...

• Sawdust said thank you

#21 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,148 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 10:57 AM

Here is another one of this ads for an item that didn't sell and is way over priced. I never knew Tecumseh engines were made in Italy lol.

http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557

• Sawdust said thank you

#22 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:10 AM

HAHAHA

Hey Wilber, I dont believe youll find 2 of my tractors complete like mine on ebay today, this is a rare find i guess unless inside collectors garages or museums. ENJOY!!!! and buy it now if you wish :)

• Sawdust said thank you

#23 AfterShock95 OFFLINE  

AfterShock95
  • Member No: 63122
  • 420 Thanks
  • 365 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:19 AM

Still looking for the pot of gold in the picture it must be hiding behind that $100 gt . Wonder how
He came up with the price yea it's old but that's it .
  • Sawdust said thank you

#24 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:26 AM

Just some advice if you have an eBay account. If you ask this guy a question & he gets mad go to your account & ban him as a buyer from your items. This way he has no way of retaliating by buying a small item just to give you a negative feedback. I collect Brett Favre football cards & bought a graded rookie card on eBay. Long story of over a year I got this crook banned. During this investigation & I say that because it led to a federal arrest of him & his buddy grading cards out of their garages in two different locations. I was given the advice to ban him immediately so he could not buy just to give a negative response. You got to check this guy out he is very entertaining. :dancingbanana:

• GTTinkerer and Macgyver have said thanks

#25 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:34 AM

Go figure this this still listed. About a year ago it was listed and asked him question regarding the price and he said if it didnt sell he could easily part it and get over 4000 bucks for the parts. I then asked why doesnt just do that i never got an answer back
  • Gtractor, GTTinkerer, Macgyver and 2 others have said thanks

#26 AfterShock95 OFFLINE  

AfterShock95
  • Member No: 63122
  • 420 Thanks
  • 365 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:38 AM

4 grand in parts ? I don't see it can anyone help me on this . What you have is only worth what someone will pay you for it
  • Macgyver and Sawdust have said thanks

#27 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,148 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:45 AM

Here is my question and his response lol.

Q:  Hi, from the pictures you show the tractor looks to be in great condition for it's age and well cared for. I do have a couple questions about some stuff that I can tell from looking at the pictures. First is the engine free or seized and if it's free does it have compression? Second what are the tire sizes front and rear? Third what size is the mower deck, 44 inch or 54 inch and are all of the spindles free? Does the tractor roll easily? One last question because it's hard to see in the picture. Is that rust or dirt on the lift cylinder? Thank you for your time. I'm very interested in your tractor. Nov-28-14

A:  Thank You again for your very kind, & honest words regarding my tractor here. I will check the tire size, mower deck size. I believe it to be slight rust on the cylinder but repairable Im sure? I will also check the spindles, but I believe them to be free at this time? This tractor has been garage kept since I owned it for 4 yrs now. Kind Regards, varietyvintageplace

Edited by farmerall, November 28, 2014 - 11:46 AM.

• Gtractor and Sawdust have said thanks

#28 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:46 AM

This guy is so funny. He doesn't know as a seller you have an option to allow these questions to be viewed to the public. Here is my second response & his return. Hilarious

Wow do you have an attitude I didn't mean to pluck a hair. I do nut & bolt to the frame restorations professionally. On a good day you might get around $800 for a total restore on this tractor. I'll make you an offer I'll give you $50.00 for it delivered & give you the first opportunity to buy it back totally restored for $1500.00. Let me know because I'm interested. Thanks

- sawdust513

Dear sawdust513,

SURE??? And I will block you and more than likley report you to Ebay for harrassment of an honest and hardworking Ebay seller!!!!! Im certain that Ebay will be happy to hear more about you!!!! oh and leave all the rest of your crap for somebody else please....dont message me again. kind regards, varietyvintageplace

- varietyvintageplace

Update

Update

I wished you would report me. You as a seller have more serious requirements as a seller than a buyer does. Because of your unprofessional attitude you would get a warning & possibly a probation for awhile until you prove yourself as a respectful seller. Maybe I should consider reporting you ???? You could possibly get maybe a $100. or slightly more if the buyer could see it in person & with a short towing distance, definitely not what your asking.

- sawdust513

Dear sawdust513,

FYI !!!!!! Apparently this prospected buyer disagrees with your thinking completly? and more than likely will make me an offer close to what Im asking!!!! please take note : Dear varietyvintageplace,

Hi, from the pictures you show the tractor looks to be in great condition for it's age and well cared for. I do have a couple questions about some stuff that I can tell from looking at the pictures. First is the engine free or seized and if it's free does it have compression? Second what are the tire sizes front and rear? Third what size is the mower deck, 44 inch or 54 inch and are all of the spindles free? Does the tractor roll easily? One last question because it's hard to see in the picture. Is that rust or dirt on the lift cylinder?

Thank you for your time.

I'm very interested in your tractor. Note: this message I recieved about 30 minutes ago and after your original onoxious, rude, & inconsiderate comments about my tractor. Please dont think because I sell on Ebay fulltime and I try to defend my items here on Ebay by low ball offers that I am out of line? Im not out of line at all only doing a service for HONEST BUYERS who have a true appreciation for scare, hard to find, highly collectable items. This is what I do full time here on ebay for almost 3 yrs now, so please do not accusev me of doing anything different here!!!!!!!! kind regards, varietyvintageplace

- varietyvintageplace

• Gtractor and GTTinkerer have said thanks

#29 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:48 AM

Here is my question and his response lol.

Q:  Hi, from the pictures you show the tractor looks to be in great condition for it's age and well cared for. I do have a couple questions about some stuff that I can tell from looking at the pictures. First is the engine free or seized and if it's free does it have compression? Second what are the tire sizes front and rear? Third what size is the mower deck, 44 inch or 54 inch and are all of the spindles free? Does the tractor roll easily? One last question because it's hard to see in the picture. Is that rust or dirt on the lift cylinder? Thank you for your time. I'm very interested in your tractor. Nov-28-14

A:  Thank You again for your very kind, & honest words regarding my tractor here. I will check the tire size, mower deck size. I believe it to be slight rust on the cylinder but repairable Im sure? I will also check the spindles, but I believe them to be free at this time? This tractor has been garage kept since I owned it for 4 yrs now. Kind Regards, varietyvintageplace

He just sent me your response showing me how interested someone is. This is too much I got work to do today I got to get off of here but will be back soon as the saga continues.  :bigrofl:

• GTTinkerer and farmerall have said thanks

#30 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted November 28, 2014 - 11:50 AM

4 grand in parts ? I don't see it can anyone help me on this . What you have is only worth what someone will pay you for it

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT