Earlier this year I posted some images of my 1950 DB tractor.
After having spent the entire summer on other projects I've finally finished painting the various implements.
Today I manufactured a new shoe for my snow plow, (one was missing) and then cleaned and primed several of the different cultivator shovels that I have. I still have several to go but at least I've started on them.
Anyway, here's a pic of the various implements and the tractor. The snow plow is mounted and ready for winter. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really ready for a 6" snow storm so that I can try this out.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 60 degrees here today but we're supposed to get about 2" of rain tonight and tomorrow.