#1 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 17, 2014 - 08:44 PM

Just got off the phone with the Bomberger's representative, and they are wanting to try again, on having another tractor show. After looking at the calendar, I think I have them agreeing on Saturday, August 8th. This will be planned around their John Deere Days annual event, but all makes and models of Farm Tractors and Lawn & Garden Tractors are welcome. The show times will run from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.

We are going to iron out more details later, but for now I just wanted to get it posted on the Events Calendar so you all have enough notice if interested. They have a nice big paved parking lot, and lots of room for trucks and trailers in the upper lot. Hope you can plan on attending, and helping to make this a good show for them. They are very much interested in making this an annual event, so maybe we could give them a hand in making it successful for them.

As time gets closer, and we have more details finalized, I'll post more information then.

Edited by johndeereelfman, February 08, 2015 - 09:32 PM.

• Alc, KennyP, truck21 and 3 others have said thanks

#2 truck21 ONLINE  

truck21

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2813
  • 431 Thanks
  • 254 posts

Posted November 17, 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hey Troy,

Are you helping to plan this show also? If so and you need a hand let me know.

Don

• johndeereelfman said thank you

#3 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 17, 2014 - 09:12 PM

Yes Don, I'm working on another one. They wanted me to help set up this past Summers Show, but it was scheduled the same day as the Dover show, and was only to be a three hour event. Well, they called again and are asking for my assistance in getting it set up better, with more notice this time, so I told them I'd help.

Let me get more details worked out, and then I'll take you up on the offer. I'm sure by then that I'll need all of the help that I can get. I guess I'll have to get tractors down off the shelf to take to this show, since it's only 1 mile up the road huh? :smilewink:

Edited by johndeereelfman, February 08, 2015 - 09:34 PM.

• KennyP said thank you

#4 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:38 PM

I talked to the owners of Bomberger's yesterday, and we have moved the show date to August 1st in lieu of the originally posted date, due to an annual craft show that is always scheduled for the second Saturday of August. Trust me, it will be much more easier getting through Lititz if we aren't scheduled during the same time as the craft show. 

More details to come as well iron things out, so please stay tuned!