Walk Behinds In Action
Posted May 31, 2016 - 09:48 PM
Behind mower They are always being used on something else it seems like
- LPBolens and Tbrooks have said thanks
Posted September 11, 2016 - 09:32 PM
Heres one of mine plowing. 34 Standard Twin. Im 68 and it nearly killed me on making turns as it dosnt have brakes, and so its gone. I would love to find one with steel wheels that had brakes. CLOSE TO OKLA. First one is my hay bailer outfit lol
- Gtractor, Cvans, Nato77 and 3 others have said thanks
Posted April 19, 2017 - 08:18 AM
The ground is still way too wet for this but I took the Graveley 5665 with rotary plow and the BCS tiller to the field to do some ground prep. I'd never used a rotary plow before, it's my new favourite thing!
- Bolens 1000, Gtractor, Cvans and 4 others have said thanks
Posted April 23, 2017 - 02:25 PM
I use my simplicity today to test a generator They both got a workout!
Edited by karel, April 23, 2017 - 07:05 PM.
- Bolens 1000, Gtractor, salty and 1 other said thanks
Posted April 27, 2017 - 11:07 PM
What a difference a couple of months makes. The dozer blade is off and the mower deck on!
- Gtractor and Nato77 have said thanks
Posted June 24, 2017 - 06:44 PM
BCS 735 with sickle bar mower making short work of the tall stuff:
- Alc and Nato77 have said thanks