Bolens Groundskeeper 960 And Attachments

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 hemisareslow OFFLINE  

• Member No: 62441
  • 31 Thanks
  • 15 posts

Posted January 19, 2015 - 04:38 PM

Had not heard from the perspective buyer who told me to "consider it sold" and that he would be up mid January to pick it up.....shot him a message to see when he would be here and he sent back that he had lost his job and would not be able to buy it....I feel horrible for the guy, but a heads up would have been nice...I could have sold this 2 or 3 times since he told me to consider it sold........so back for sale..

That guy offered me $2,000 sight unseen for it so if anyone is interested.....I'll do the same deal.

Edited by hemisareslow, January 19, 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#17 jjsheehe OFFLINE  

• Member No: 68914
  • 35 Thanks
  • 28 posts

Posted April 01, 2015 - 04:52 AM

Hey that's cool, I just joined the forum, that's the machine I'm in process to buy, Mike I just spoke to you last night about it. As soon as I can get time to get it its mine! Very excited to buy this rare beauty! I seen the one in Eden ny and tried to buy that, he got 1900 for it with no attachments and missing doors, Smokey engine and all.

#18 jpswift1 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 69996
  • 358 Thanks
  • 343 posts

Posted August 16, 2015 - 10:31 PM

I know this is an older thread, but if you still have this for sale and would be interested in selling the plow, I'd like to work a deal out. 

#19 Eric OFFLINE  

• Member No: 41778
  • 928 Thanks
  • 645 posts

Posted August 17, 2015 - 02:28 AM

Hello I was wondering if you still have the tractor? I am interested and have noticed that you had several perspective buyers back out. That's a shame and not how business should be done, people like that make it difficult for serious buyers. Please contact me via email at ennavyvet@gmail.com and we can discuss your offering. If it is already sold if you could still email I would appreciate it as then I can move on to another prospect. THANK YOU!!

#20 qthustonq OFFLINE  

• Member No: 78528
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted December 09, 2015 - 06:12 PM

Hi I have a bolens groundskeeper for anyone interested
Runs and drive but will not go into low gear

Newton il

#21 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

• Member No: 1920
  • 646 Thanks