• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,419 Thanks
  • 39,669 posts

Posted November 11, 2014 - 06:24 AM

You folks can keep that white stuff up there a bit longer, please! We may get a 'mix' this Saturday!

#17 Nato77 ONLINE  

Nato77

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,637 Thanks
  • 1,329 posts

Posted November 11, 2014 - 08:26 AM

Hey Cat385B, did you just find tires or tires and rims? Either way they look good, I just won three 225/75R16 on auction for $3.00 each they should be the same size as the original 8.00X16's the intension is to use them for turf tires and duals.
Nato77 what part of MN are you in that you didn't get any snow, I guess there was no snow north of Fergus Falls and lucky me I'm about 20 south of FF.

I'm in Sibley county. 212 looks like it was the cut off.

Tires and rims off an Ingersoll. I will be paying about 10 times more than you, however.

Nate lives in the middle of the state at the top of a big hill. Every direction is downhill, that's how he gets to the best deals first.

It seems to me that your farther north than me. So by that reasoning you'd be higher on the hill than me. As for getting all the good deals, right place at the right time and I'm a nice guy to talk with. You must not have the gift of smooth talking if you paid 10× what GB paid for his tires.
  • Cat385B said thank you