#166 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hey Buddy, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm rejoicing for you, as it isn't stage 4! We can pray and believe, but we also need to start confessing. I'm confessing this will be beat, and God will heal you of this. The news may not have been what we had hoped, but let's be glad that God is answering our prayers, by showing us that it's not worse than it could be.

We are a team here, and by golly, we are going to join together with you and fight this. I'm praying for you brother, and I'm believing with you and the others, that this is just an obstacle, that we are going to conquer. There can be no giving up, or throwing in the towel. We are not quitters. Hold your head high, and confess that you are a child of God, and you can conquer all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens us. No weapons or evil, formed against us, will defeat us or prosper. We can do this Brian. We need to keep the faith, and confess it daily. When or if tough times come, then meet them head on and accept the challenge.

Confess daily: No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! We can do all things, through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. We can conquer all things formed against us.

We are here for you Brian, so count on us for pulling you through this! WE CAN DEFEAT THIS!!!

Edited by johndeereelfman, November 20, 2014 - 01:40 PM.

• Bill56, DH1, TheFarm2004 and 15 others have said thanks

#167 MFDAC OFFLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 2,027 Thanks
  • 1,123 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 08:58 PM

Can't say much of anything that hasn't already been said. We are all pullin' for you!

DAC

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#168 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 09:08 PM

That was not what I was wanting to hear tonight.

Brian, we are sad as can be, but know we are behind you 100% and will be praying for you every day.

If you ever need something, you know there's at least someone in VA who has your back.  I suspect there is a lot more, too!

Ben W.

#169 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hey Buddy, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm rejoicing for you, as it isn't stage 4! We can pray and believe, but we also need to start confessing. I'm confessing this will be beat, and God will heal you of this. The news may not have been what we had hoped, but let's be glad that God is answering our prayers, but showing us that it's not worse than it could be.

We are a team here, and by golly, we are going to join together with you and fight this. I'm praying for you brother, and I'm believing with you and the others, that this is just an obstacle, that we are going to conquer. There can be no giving up, or throwing in the towel. We are not quitters. Hold your head high, and confess that you are a child of God, and you can conquer all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens up. No weapons or evil will defeat us or prosper. We can do this Brian. We need to keep the faith, and confess it daily. When or if tough times come, then meet them head on and accept the challenge.

No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! I can do all things, through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. We are here for you Brian, so count on us for pulling you through this! WE CAN DEFEAT THIS!!!

Troy, You are my Brother in Christ as all the guys here are and I am standing STRONG on my Faith that I have already WON this Battle. It is very comforting to hear another Brother be able to speak up in Faith here on GTtalk, that's why I love this site so much, because of all of my Brothers PRAYING for not only me, but anyone who is willing to bring their troubles here and post them. We are Victorious over all that Satan can bring against us. Where 2 or more are gathered in JESUS, then GOD is also there. When I get down, it's my LORD that carries me on until I can stand up on my Faith again.

I know this is going to be a hard and long road, but but My Wife, Son and Daughters I am up for the Battle. Please continue to keep My Family and Myself lifted up in PRAYER.

THANK All Y'all for being here for me, I will never be able to express how much it Truly means to me.

BLESSING to All of You ,My Brothers & Sisters in CHRIST !!
  • olcowhand, Bill56, DH1 and 21 others have said thanks

#170 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,719 Thanks
  • 4,279 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 09:49 PM

Prayers continue. We'll be here when you need us.

#171 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,240 Thanks
  • 5,077 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 10:05 PM

Can't say much of anything that hasn't already been said. We are all pullin' for you!

DAC

x2!

#172 Gabriel OFFLINE  

Gabriel
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 52459
  • 1,440 Thanks
  • 1,858 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 10:15 PM

Still praying for you, Brian.

#173 dropped82 OFFLINE  

dropped82

Nut Case

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9923
  • 1,397 Thanks
  • 1,228 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 12:39 AM

Keep faith and the strength will be there. My family and I are praying for you.

Eric

#174 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 06:00 AM

Hey Buddy, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm rejoicing for you, as it isn't stage 4! We can pray and believe, but we also need to start confessing. I'm confessing this will be beat, and God will heal you of this. The news may not have been what we had hoped, but let's be glad that God is answering our prayers, but showing us that it's not worse than it could be.

We are a team here, and by golly, we are going to join together with you and fight this. I'm praying for you brother, and I'm believing with you and the others, that this is just an obstacle, that we are going to conquer. There can be no giving up, or throwing in the towel. We are not quitters. Hold your head high, and confess that you are a child of God, and you can conquer all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens up. No weapons or evil will defeat us or prosper. We can do this Brian. We need to keep the faith, and confess it daily. When or if tough times come, then meet them head on and accept the challenge.

No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! No evil will prosper! I can do all things, through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. We are here for you Brian, so count on us for pulling you through this! WE CAN DEFEAT THIS!!!

I can't say it any better Troy.  I've never had the priviledge of meeting Brian but that doesn't matter as he's a member of this family and I have yet to meet a bad one.  From the show of support I am seeing, he's definetely one of the good ones.  I would suggest that anybody who follows our God band together for prayer in your respective places at, perhaps noon eastern time today.  Let's be very specific and pointed in our collective prayer.  Let's be so bold as to pray for a miracle healing for Brian, for strength and comfort for him and his family.  Don't demand, don't try to bargain, it doesn't work that way.  We don't know what God has in mind for Brian but that should never stop us from trying anything we can to help our friend.  And, if our prayers are answered in the possitive, remember to give God the credit.  Afterall, we didn't do it, we just asked that it be done.

If this is too "religious", then kick me off, forget about warning points.  I would rather go down doing something right than be banned for some goofy tractor remark or whatever.  Sometimes I get tired of holding my tongue when we have the greatest gift ever given to the human race.  Don't worry, I'm not going to start being radical or anything.  If I am kicked off, it's been a pleasure tractoring with all of you.
  • olcowhand, TheFarm2004, Gtractor and 13 others have said thanks

#175 bgkid2966 OFFLINE  

bgkid2966

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8254
  • 1,407 Thanks
  • 1,327 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 07:32 AM

I can't say it any better Troy.  I've never had the priviledge of meeting Brian but that doesn't matter as he's a member of this family and I have yet to meet a bad one.  From the show of support I am seeing, he's definetely one of the good ones.  I would suggest that anybody who follows our God band together for prayer in your respective places at, perhaps noon eastern time today.  Let's be very specific and pointed in our collective prayer.  Let's be so bold as to pray for a miracle healing for Brian, for strength and comfort for him and his family.  Don't demand, don't try to bargain, it doesn't work that way.  We don't know what God has in mind for Brian but that should never stop us from trying anything we can to help our friend.  And, if our prayers are answered in the possitive, remember to give God the credit.  Afterall, we didn't do it, we just asked that it be done.

If this is too "religious", then kick me off, forget about warning points.  I would rather go down doing something right than be banned for some goofy tractor remark or whatever.  Sometimes I get tired of holding my tongue when we have the greatest gift ever given to the human race.  Don't worry, I'm not going to start being radical or anything.  If I am kicked off, it's been a pleasure tractoring with all of you.

Thank you for putting it into words. I agree 100%

Geno
  • Bill56, Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman and 6 others have said thanks

#176 Skullbone OFFLINE  

Skullbone
  • Member No: 62534
  • 106 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 11:56 AM

Amen,amen,a man. That was wonderful. You hit the nail on the head. Kick me off to.
  • Bill56, Texas Deere and Horse, superaben and 2 others have said thanks

#177 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 12:46 PM

Brian you are in my prayers. Agree with all the other postings. In God, all things are possible.

• tweidman, Bill56, Texas Deere and Horse and 2 others have said thanks

#178 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,605 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 02:05 PM

Praying a lot more today.  I know Brian said he had an appointment for strategy this morning just before noon EST.  I am hoping/praying for any sort of better news.

• Bill56, Texas Deere and Horse, KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#179 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,415 Thanks
  • 39,663 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 06:08 PM

Been thinging about him all day myself, Daniel!

• olcowhand and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#180 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 06:51 PM

Today's Update,

Met with my Oncologist today and we have a plan. Next Monday, I will get a Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan to get a really good look at what we are dealing with. I will also be getting back with my surgeon to talk about a port installed into my chest, in preparation for the Chemo Therapy which I will take for 6 weeks at the same time as taking Radiation treatments. After weeks of these treatments, then I will rest and get stronger for my surgery 4 weeks later. I did get conformation that it is Stage 3 and has also affected the lynth nodes.

The Dr. has had Great success with this treatment and has had an 85% survival rate past 5 years. I really feel good and comfortable with my Dr. I asked her about Homeopathic Treatments, which she said that she didn't think they did any good. So I asked her about specific diets which is part of the Homeopathic treatment and she was all for that. So I am going to get really involved with a diet to help heal my body naturally along with the traditional treatments.

I was in the Dr's. office talking to her at the time Y'all lifted me up in PRAYER and I didn't know about it, but did a great since of relief at that time, it was Your PRAYERS and GOD LOVE interceding to help me through that moment. Thanks you and may GOD BLESS You all !!

Please continue to PRAY for my Family and Myself, We have already won this battle, but we have continue to Praise GOD and Thank Him for All Our BLESSINGS.

• olcowhand, Bill56, DH1 and 17 others have said thanks