Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo

1970's Roper Rt-16T Tractor & Attachment Saturday

for free roper tractor sickle mower planter fertilizer mowing deck rt-16t 3 point hitch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KennethBryant OFFLINE  

KennethBryant
  • Member No: 63061
  • 3 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted November 06, 2014 - 11:29 PM

I do Estate Sales in Birmingham Alabama, and I know this is short notice, however, I have a 1970's Roper RT-16T Garden Tractor in an Estate Sale that I am conducting this weekend.  The mower does crank up but it has been parted a while so it will need carbs cleaned & gas tank cleaned out etc.  In addition to the tractor I have the Sickle Attachment, Chipper Attachment, Mowing Deck, Trailer, and Brand New in 1974 box the Planter/Fertilizer Attachment.  You can see more pictures on my website www.bryantestatesales.com  All of this will be sold this weekend 11/8-9/2014.  I can ship the planter attachment, but the sickle attachment is VERY heavy and could pose a shipping problem.  If you are interested please email me at Kenneth@bryantestatesales.com  I am pricing the items tomorrow and will post prices then.  If you want to make an offer just email or text me

Attached Thumbnails

• roper1.jpg
  • roper2.jpg
  • roper3.jpg

• crittersf1 and T Guiles have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for free, roper, tractor, sickle mower, planter, fertilizer, mowing deck, rt-16t, 3 point hitch