Garden Tractor Forums banner

Prayers For Daniel, Olcowhand.

26K views 443 replies 87 participants last post by  KennyP 
#1 ·
Daniel went to the ER last night because his leg swelled up tight. He has blood clots in both lungs and is in ICU and will likely stay in the hospital for at least 5 days. Please PRAY for Daniel and his whole family.

#2 ·
Oh WOW!!! much worse than any of us would've have thought.

At least he will get a much needed rest even though it will drive him nuts knowing he has work to do.

#7 ·
Oh my. Blood clots are nothing to mess with. I hope someone is able to step up and keep the farm going. That in itself would be a big load off his mind. Prayers for Daniel and for the family as well.

#16 ·
Brian,

Thanks for the update. Daniel and Teresa are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. I wish he would have went to the ER sooner. Hopefully they can get the clots thinned out. He is going to go nuts not being able to be on here.
Maybe Teresa can take his laptop in the room for him. He won't have anything else to do.

#20 ·
Brian,

Thanks for the update. Daniel and Teresa are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. I wish he would have went to the ER sooner. Hopefully they can get the clots thinned out. He is going to go nuts not being able to be on here.
Say what? Keep me off internet? I don't think so! :smilewink: Well, turns out those spells I had were blood clots hitting my lungs. 3 times in all. A light one Friday morning and Monday morning, with the big one inbetween Sunday afternoon. Gonna be a good 5 days they expect.

#24 ·
Say what? Keep me off internet? I don't think so! :smilewink: Well, turns out those spells I had were blood clots hitting my lungs. 3 times in all. A light one Friday morning and Monday morning, with the big one inbetween Sunday afternoon. Gonna be a good 5 days they expect.
Great to hear from you Daniel. Get well and I hope you are able to get home soon, I'm sure sitting in a hospital bed is no fun.

#26 ·
I am also stunned! I would never have thought Daniels problems were so serious. I had a Pulmonary Embolism after they removed 2/3's of my right lung. That is nothing to mess with. I sure am glad they caught it and you are getting treatment for it. I sure do wish you the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.