Back Problems Don't You Hate It When It Happens

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 boyscout862 ONLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,468 Thanks
  • 7,352 posts

Posted November 02, 2014 - 06:56 AM

I'm sorry that you are in pain. You were unlucky that it hit you. My back pain comes on slowly which allows me to stop and take some aspirin. I take it easy for awhile and then go back to work. Figure out what you shouldn't do and then protect yourself. I've been teaching my kid how to fix things around the house and on vehicles. He only shows interest when I show him how little things I do save me several hundred dollar bills from a repairman. Good Luck, Rick

• Bill56 and massey driver have said thanks

#17 case442 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 2504
  • 649 Thanks
  • 394 posts

Posted November 02, 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hope you can get through that pain Larry. I haven't had mine act up recently, but when it does I know it. Well it will give you a couple days to make a little list of things to-do and be ready at hand when your up and running.
Feel better Larry

• massey driver said thank you

#18 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,055 Thanks
  • 1,436 posts

Posted November 02, 2014 - 08:01 AM

Thanks everyone. It hasn't bugged me for over a year now so guess it was time for it to show up. Had this problem for yrs comes and goes,usually lasts a few days and then I can start doing stuff again. My Brother's all have the same thing so its a heredity thing I guess. My Grandson is home today so he's going to help I'll sit in the chair and keep a eye on stuff just so its done right.LOL

• olcowhand, Bill56, Lauber1 and 2 others have said thanks

#19 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,423 Thanks
  • 2,785 posts

Posted November 02, 2014 - 11:09 AM

just remember pain is only weakness leaving your body. It will all be good later.

#20 Jazz OFFLINE  

• Member No: 62028
  • 1,346 Thanks
  • 885 posts

Posted November 02, 2014 - 11:52 AM

If I were you I would have a physician order MRI and find the real source. It may be just mechanical as in your muscles need to be exercised which is quite common. And if exercises are ordered DO THEM religiously.  I had similar issues 30 years ago and exercises to lower back fixed me right up... Now I am not so fortunate as pain in my hip is originating actual from my back and I am waiting on spinal fusion L3 L4 L5....

Edited by Jazz, November 02, 2014 - 11:53 AM.

• Cvans said thank you

#21 oldedeeres OFFLINE  

• Member No: 14008
  • 5,522 Thanks
  • 3,067 posts

Posted November 03, 2014 - 12:19 AM

Seems it's always the dumbest little thing that you do that makes it happen. Last time mine "went out" I was pulling on m boots. Hope you're feeling better soon.
  • massey driver said thank you