#1 hamman OFFLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,628 Thanks
  • 2,583 posts

Posted October 26, 2014 - 12:02 PM

.... in other word scraping a Jacobsen 100 C that had been used as a puller. Has a B & S motor, not sure of HP. I have several parts for the tractor. Not looking to get rich but if the parts could help someone we can deal. I will post pictures later of what I have.No trans it was locked up. No front steering gear that is already gone. Finishing up right now. Just wanted to get this out there. Members on here have helped me out on parts and such so I can return the favor. More later.                                                      Roger.

• Sawdust and Oldford have said thanks

#2 hamman OFFLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,628 Thanks
  • 2,583 posts

Posted October 26, 2014 - 03:28 PM

As promised here are the pictures of the parts I have for the 100 C. Sorry I didn't separate these out, I have been working outside since 8 am.   DSCF8237.JPG Pictured here are a gas tank, steering selector, steering shaft, steering wheel, foot rests, ( R & L ). Inthis picture DSCF8238.JPG Rear hubs, with locking bolts and keys, a idler pulley. DSCF8240.JPG Brake / clutch pedal. DSCF8241.JPG DSCF8243.JPG Throttle and choke levers (they work need lubing).DSCF8244.JPG Another idler pulley. Next two pics are of the Briggs 7 hp ( I believe) motor. It has no tag and the shroud was missing.  If there is something you see and like PM me and we will make a deal.  Thanks.                                                            Roger.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF8245.JPG
  • DSCF8247.JPG

Edited by hamman, October 26, 2014 - 03:29 PM.

• New.Canadian.DB.Owner said thank you

#3 VintageIronCollector OFFLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,267 Thanks
  • 1,768 posts

Posted October 27, 2014 - 06:30 PM

Not to take hamman's thunder but I also have some parts as well if it could help someone out. came from a 1968 Jacobsen Chief 1200

• hamman said thank you

#4 Chopperhed OFFLINE  

Chopperhed
  • Member No: 20120
  • 1,852 Thanks
  • 1,071 posts

Posted October 27, 2014 - 08:19 PM

Well, I am looking for a 166 hub (1-1/8" Axles, 5 on 4-1/2" pattern) and the 100 hubs aren't even close, but I need some kind of a gas cap to fit a 165 tank (open side)

• hamman said thank you