• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skr.bud OFFLINE  

skr.bud
  • Member No: 62848
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted October 25, 2014 - 04:09 PM

I have a Cub Cadet 1512 with a 4 cyl. Kubota Diesel Engine for sale and need to determine its value

Its in excellent mechanical shape. Engine has 792 hours. Has a mower deck with elec. PTO and hydraulic lift;  Two stage snow blower with elec. PTO and hydro. lift;   A front blade with both, hydro. lift, and  blade rotation;  Plus snow chains and four chrome hub caps.

Also have original owners manuals and receipts for repairs and parts.

I have owned this unit since the late 80's. and maintained it religiously.

I would appreciate any help I could get in pricing this unit.

#2 Kyocum OFFLINE  

Kyocum

• Member No: 6171
  • 280 Thanks
  • 402 posts

Posted October 25, 2014 - 05:33 PM

I beleive that has a 3 cylinder Kubota diesel engune in it. A model d600. Pics of said machine would be a bonus in sorting out some kind of value.

• skr.bud said thank you

#3 skr.bud OFFLINE  

skr.bud
  • Member No: 62848
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 08:23 PM

I beleive that has a 3 cylinder Kubota diesel engune in it. A model d600. Pics of said machine would be a bonus in sorting out some kind of value.

You are correct. It is a 3 cylinder. Pictures will follow. Also following is a more detailed description.

I have a Cub Cadet 1512 with a 3 cyl.  Kubota Diesel Engine.  I would like to sell this item and need help in determining its value.

The 1512 is in excellent mechanical condition. The engine has 789 hours.  The Dash has an Engine Temperature Gage;  an Amp Meter;  an Engine Hour Gage;  an Oil Pressure Indicator;  and a Glow Plug Indicator.   The engine also has a plug in heater for cold weather starts.  

I have for it the following accessories:

1.  52” Mower Deck
  2.  44” Snow Blower
  3.  44” Front Blade
  4.  Snow Chains.
  5.  Four Chrome Hub Caps
  6.  1-7/8 Hitch Ball

This 1512 has an electronic PTO which operates the blade on the Mower Deck and the augers on the Snow Blower. It also has a hydraulic system which operates the lift on the Mower Deck, and the lift on the Snow Blower. The lift on the front blade is likewise operated off the 1512’s hydro. system as well as the left and right swivel on the blade itself.

I have owned this Cub Cadet since the late 80’s and have original manuals as well as receipts for all repairs done and parts bought.

Model Number:  145882100

Serial Number:    2050606U744696

skr.bud

Edited by skr.bud, October 29, 2014 - 08:26 PM.