Well I finally got the diff sorted out. It seems it will be the most demanding and costly part of the build. So here is a list of what I did.
Replaced Carrier for later model bolt togather type.
Replaced axles for fine spline.
Replaced axle bushings for needle bearings.
Replaced all seals.
Replaced all bearings and cups.
Replaced shift forks for heavy duty.
Replaced input shaft.
Replace internal brake disks
Leather shifter knob
The other thing I did was had a heavy duty bearing holder made for the front of the pinion shaft. When you flip the carrier the strain is then pulling on the front bearing of the shaft and that snap ring is not up to the job. Total cost $805.00 that does not include the beer and coffee and bribe cost to the wife for letting me get it done. :-)