Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Not Turning The Heat On Until The First Of November.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,705 Thanks
  • 8,559 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 09:39 AM

We have had the heat off up until yesterday,  I just got tried of being cold.  Like some have mentioned, I also don't do well with the cold and dread it every year.

• hamman and boyscout862 have said thanks

#32 larrybl ONLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,943 Thanks
  • 3,322 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 10:19 AM

Still running A/C here....... but the Wife said the heater wasn't working in the Truck a week or so ago, I assumed she had set it wrong. The other day I needed to use the truck and it was a little chilly 60/65 or so that morning so I tried the heater.... nothing but cold. Swung by the dealer, Part is in, and will be fixed this weekend. Now I am $250.00 lighter in the pocket, but will have a warm wife.

• hamman said thank you

#33 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,167 Thanks
  • 5,759 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 03:30 PM

Still running A/C here....... but the Wife said the heater wasn't working in the Truck a week or so ago, I assumed she had set it wrong. The other day I needed to use the truck and it was a little chilly 60/65 or so that morning so I tried the heater.... nothing but cold. Swung by the dealer, Part is in, and will be fixed this weekend. Now I am $250.00 lighter in the pocket, but will have a warm wife.

Sounds like a "blend" door issue.

• hamman said thank you

#34 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,451 Thanks
  • 6,618 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 07:08 PM

Well we made it until tonight Oct 23rd  . My wife was cold, Told  her just turn the dial up , we have a small all electric home so our electric bill total for the year is less then the cell phones and cable together :(

• hamman said thank you

#35 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,770 Thanks
  • 7,538 posts

Posted October 24, 2014 - 11:46 AM

Its still cloudy and the temp in the house is down to 67. If the sun doesn't come out soon, I'll have to bake something to warm the house alittle. Monday was the last sunny day and we had a heck of a storm on Tuesday night. It may get sunny this afternoon and it is supposed to be sunny this weekend. Good Luck, Rick

• hamman said thank you