#16 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,734 Thanks
  • 1,728 posts

Posted October 22, 2014 - 08:42 AM

My inspiration is my mom, brother and sisters. My dad worked construction and wasn't around much, he was also a car mechanic so he was good at working on engine and ect but I never learned much from him since he wasn't around much. My brother was older then me so he learned to work on mowers, ect on his own and then I learned from him. My other inspirations are my friends and employer.

• Bill56, Cvans and LilysDad have said thanks

#17 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,629 Thanks
  • 7,671 posts

Posted October 22, 2014 - 12:13 PM

I read a little book one time about Balcony People. According to this book there are two kinds of people. There are basement people, who are always trying to drag you down, such as the teacher who tells you that you will never amount to anything or the parent who says why can't you be like your brother or sister. And then there are the balcony people who are the ones looking on and cheering for you. The ones who are telling you your okay, you can do it. The ones who lift you up instead of tearing you down.

• MH81, Cvans and EricR have said thanks

#18 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,280 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted October 23, 2014 - 10:35 AM

I read a little book one time about Balcony People. According to this book there are two kinds of people. There are basement people, who are always trying to drag you down, such as the teacher who tells you that you will never amount to anything or the parent who says why can't you be like your brother or sister. And then there are the balcony people who are the ones looking on and cheering for you. The ones who are telling you your okay, you can do it. The ones who lift you up instead of tearing you down.

My kids would probably say I am on the first floor... :D
  • Bill56 and LilysDad have said thanks