Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Some Life Challenges Cut Into My Gtt And Gt Time.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 07:36 PM

Thanks everyone for the understanding. Things have just been a bit overwhelming lately, but

I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I've got a couple of projects, that I'm looking forward

to starting, and posting about. Also, I'm looking forward to digging back into the past couple

months of posts, to see what kind of shennanagans you guys have been up to.

thanks for stopping in an saying Hi, Will.  Congrats on the new SIL, any chance he's into gt's too?  see ya back here in the winter. Tom

I suggested to my new SIL, that I could use one of my Masseys, and a dump trailer, to get my daughter 

to the alter. That wasn't well received. Nope, he's not into GTs. :smilewink:  But, he has no idea, what he's up against.

Will, good to hear from you.  I was wondering where you have been.  Life doesn't alway go in the direction we want it to go and our families come first.  Hopefully with the slow season fast approching things will slow down enough for you to catch your breath and join in the conversations again.  Congratulations on your daughters wedding and the new SIL.

Thanks Bill. That about sums it up. Family first, but sure looking forward to winter again. (my time)

• KennyP and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#17 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,657 Thanks
  • 29,842 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 07:42 PM

If I don't get more accomplished around here soon, you won't have any winter "you time" either, as I'll need to come get you to help get this darn new shop done!  Looking forward to you having more time for yourself as well, as that will mean you'll be on GTT more also!  :thumbs:

• IamSherwood said thank you

#18 trowel OFFLINE  

trowel

Summer.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 08:27 PM

I also just came back after dealing with some major issues for months along with long hard fast days, finally winding down for a moment before Thanksgiving.

• IamSherwood said thank you