#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,655 Thanks
  • 6,470 posts

Posted October 10, 2014 - 10:57 PM

In May I picked up a Razor pocket rocket scooter and got links from fellas on here for parts and info. I printed it out, and now cant find where I put it?? It had couple links that were good, and I can't seem to find the same places using google and ebay now. I now have a Razor Mini-chopper, but GAS and need info on it. I have found some on the starter pull I need, but was wanting more info on a parts manual or other info. Seems most times I get electric version only, not the gas in searches. SO, can I get those links from before or any  new ones for the scooter?  Thanks ahead!

#2 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,133 posts

Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:32 AM

I just picked up a used razor quad for my son. He is having a blast with it.

#3 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,655 Thanks
  • 6,470 posts

Posted October 22, 2014 - 08:40 PM

Update:  "Got a new starter pull now and on engine. Engine cranks good. Didn't start with fuel in tank. I found a push bulb below carb to use for starting. Seems it kinda worked, but lots of air in the lines. Engine did fire/run some on starter fluid, and has lots of spark for sure. Pulled off carb to blow out some, not much to it.  Gonna run new lines to it out of tank. Found two lines in tank and one supposed to have filter on end, it had come off and was rolling around in tank. Blew thru that, and seems ok. SO, new lines and try again later to see if it goes. I didn't pull that pump off bottom of carb, when I push the bulb, fuel squirts back hard into tank on that second line. If that works, figure it is good shape?? I don't see any fuel coming out of carb body anywhere tho, so should it? I didn't wanna remove, probly no parts available for it. I've seen whole carb on epay for $25 with all that on it. Hope not have to buy/wait for that part.   All my stuff is LONG TERM problems and driving me nuts now.  Jeep quit, PK dead, this scooter ?, MM won't stay charged, what else can go bad?   Need a new hobbie, drinking comes to mind! :smilewink: