6 replies to this topic

#1 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted October 09, 2014 - 04:33 PM

I just picked up a Cub Cadet 129 with a Peco Vac.  All is in nice usable shape.  Does anyone know where I can locate a manual for the vac?  I saw some advertising brocheres for the vac, but couldn't find a manual.  The vac is pretty self explanatory.  It's already mounted on the tractor.  I always like to have the manual just in case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Billy

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted October 09, 2014 - 07:10 PM

Billy, contact Peco and see what they know.  Some of these small companies have a lot better memory when it comes to the old products than big ones like MTD and Cub Cadet!

http://www.lawnvac.c...ing-and-service

Ben W.

• Cat385B, boyscout862 and Billy M have said thanks

#3 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted October 10, 2014 - 01:41 PM

Well, I contacted Peco and they emailed me a scanned/PDF manual of the vac unit for the Wheel Horse.  How's that for customer service?!!  :dancingbanana: The guy said he thought it was the same, and I agree.  It looks identical.  You can't beat that.  I'll see if I can post it in the manuals section.  Thanks for the help.

Billy

• Cat385B said thank you

#4 FixItCharlie ONLINE  

FixItCharlie
  • Member No: 47950
  • 355 Thanks
  • 257 posts

Posted October 10, 2014 - 08:34 PM

I have information on PeCo for Ford. One part of it looks more like a sales brochure but shows the many things that the tray can be used for. The other part is a parts list but also has the information on the installation. This came in the paper work I received when I purchased the 75 LGT145, so my guess would be for 1975 models. I have no way to scan this at this time & do not have the equipment so no real need for this information. So if anyone wants this information to scan send me and address & I will mail it to you.

Charlie

• KennyP said thank you

#5 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,355 Thanks
  • 39,630 posts

Posted October 11, 2014 - 05:22 AM

I have information on PeCo for Ford. One part of it looks more like a sales brochure but shows the many things that the tray can be used for. The other part is a parts list but also has the information on the installation. This came in the paper work I received when I purchased the 75 LGT145, so my guess would be for 1975 models. I have no way to scan this at this time & do not have the equipment so no real need for this information. So if anyone wants this information to scan send me and address & I will mail it to you.

Charlie

PM sent!

#6 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,682 Thanks
  • 8,882 posts

Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:30 AM

Well, I contacted Peco and they emailed me a scanned/PDF manual of the vac unit for the Wheel Horse.  How's that for customer service?!!  :dancingbanana: The guy said he thought it was the same, and I agree.  It looks identical.  You can't beat that.  I'll see if I can post it in the manuals section.  Thanks for the help.

Billy

Billy, thank you for uploading it to the manuals section. We appreciate it and hope others will find it helpful.

#7 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted October 13, 2014 - 10:27 AM

Billy, thank you for uploading it to the manuals section. We appreciate it and hope others will find it helpful.

No problem.  I was surprised I didn't find that manual online anywhere.  It's not that rare of an implement...in my opinion anyway.??