Garden Tractor Forums banner

Hesston Gt?

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Cat385B 
#1 ·
Saw this back in june at a local show, and thought the rest of you might like to see it. The cab is homemde out of OSB but the rest is factory. Sorry, but this is the only pic. I have.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Interesting piece of equipment.

I wasn't aware of any other articulated mower in that era other than the Bolens LK, EK, and GKs.

What is 'different' is that it was front wheel drive as opposed toe the Bolens rear wheel drive.

Reactions: Bill56
#8 ·
Can you get enough parts to make a complete machine? Money is no object, in case you're wondering!

(I'll put it on the forum cc, under non-dairy miscellaneous)
Glad to hear you will buy the first one I make. Do you want to use the installment plan or pay cash upfront?

Are there many of these around? Were they 4 wheel drive?
There is one around my area, but I think it was only used for snow removal and I believe it chucked up the ghost. I remember he called looking for engine parts and I offered to buy it and I never heard back. I think they were 4wd, but I don't know for certain if that was true.

Ben W.

#11 ·
George said I should just go ahead and put the whole thing on there right away and be done with it.
I suppose I could do $75000. I'll even clear coat it for that.

Ben W.

#13 ·
Saw a nice Hesston 140 today at a swap meet. Motor was out, but seemed complete, two stage snowblower, and the smaller 48" deck. Seller has the larger deck (56"?) deck also, but not along with.

There was also someone working the grounds running around on a Frontrunner. No model #, non-original paint. But it had ags all around, and 50 pound weights on each wheel. Had no problem dragging an illegally parked golf cart through the mud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.