• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MNGB OFFLINE  

MNGB
  • Member No: 62466
  • 1,016 Thanks
  • 838 posts

Posted October 06, 2014 - 06:03 PM

Hi all, since I got the PK, i've been fabricating a few items for it, I didn't get the original draw bar assy, didn't see there wasn't one installed until I got home, and maybe the seller never got it when he purchased the tractor,  made a simple lock to hold the draw bar in one position, also fabricated a draw bar leveler similar to the PK original but with a tang to use as a draw bar, made a quick change ball hitch adapter that slips on to the draw bar tang and it works good so simple and easy to switch back and forth. Fabricated a step to make it easier to get up on the tractor without pulling the steering wheel / post and flexing it plus an this tractor when I got it they must has beengrapping the seat to pull up as the seat spring was also twisted from this. The step works great takes all the strain out of getting on the tractor, on this tractor the steering post was loose and the casting that the post fits into is cracked so I fabed a brace that mounts on the aft GB mt bolt and goes up the post and is clamped this braced it very good then fabed a clamp to go around the casting to hold it till I get it off and welded. Also made a lock to hold the loader up so if working on the tractor with loader up you don't have to worry about it falling down on a person witch would be very bad.

HPIM1623.JPG HPIM1625.JPG HPIM1628.JPG HPIM1633.JPG

• Gtractor, Alc, tinbender7 and 4 others have said thanks

#2 MNGB OFFLINE  

MNGB
  • Member No: 62466
  • 1,016 Thanks
  • 838 posts

Posted October 06, 2014 - 06:08 PM

HPIM1641.JPG HPIM1644.JPG HPIM1651.JPG HPIM1655.JPG HPIM1667.JPG HPIM1668.JPG HPIM1629.JPG

Edited by MNGB, October 06, 2014 - 06:10 PM.

• Gtractor, Alc, Cvans and 3 others have said thanks