Garden Tractor Forums banner

Ford Lgt 14D

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JD DANNELS 
#1 ·
Hello

I am new to this site and I'm looking for some help/guidance in the search for engine parts for my Ford LGT 14D model 9801818. I am looking for an engine rebuild kit and gasket kit. I am having trouble locating these items. The New Holland dealership is extremely expensive on parts. I am also entertaining the idea of installing a Perkins if this engine kicks the bucket. Any thoughts and help would be much appreciated.

#2 ·
:wave: Welcome to the forum, neighbor! I'm sure some one will be along to help you find what you need! Just give them a bit to see your post!

#4 ·
Is it safe to assume your went to OSU?

#7 ·
Unfortunatly, diesel and cheap or inexpensive do not belong in the same sentence. The parts for the Lombardini in my Allis are not cheap from anybody, be it a Simplicity dealer ship like Sandy Lake Implement or a dealer that handles Lombardini parts direct. I think yours has a Mitsubishi diesel engine. Try google that brand of diesel and see what comes up for stateside parts dealers. You can also get the model number off the engine, should be a tag on it somewhere and use that in your search and on ebay. Good Luck. Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.