Well got the shaft housing back from the machine shop,,he followed the bore down another inch,,I got home pressed the new bearing in,installed new seal,,put it all back together and its tight and works great...so now onto the next project,,getting the plow blade wear bar drilled out and mounted..I put a 75lbs steel plate on the back above the hitch hole..welded a couple tabs and used a bolt in the hole to hold the plate,,should be perfect,,might not even need wheel weights.
All worked out great,,the axle for this machine is no longer available,,but they made K's of 1" axle machines so maybe there is a crossover..I had no time for that..lol
Thanks for all the help guys,,maybe I will post a vid of it pushing snow!!
Edited by 577-Jersey, October 11, 2014 - 09:50 AM.