Just posted my Ford LGT 195, 60" mower and 48" snowblower on Craigslist.
Reason: Getting old and sick of using a hickory high-lift for digging and moving dirt so I just purchased a Mahindra Max 25, FEL, backhoe, 60" mower and 54" snowblower. Seems to be a very well-built CUT but yet to use the attachments except the mower.
Below is the craigslist ad text:
Ford LGT 195 large garden tractor (20 HP Kohler Twin engine) - $2,500 or Best Offer
• Meticulously maintained both mechanically and in appearance.
• Very reliable and ready for work!
• One family ownership, never left outside overnight and have complete maintenance records.
• Larger standard front / rear tires and very comfortable new seat.
• 60" mower deck w/new mulching blades.
• 48" single-stage snowblower w/ electric chute.
• Rear tire chains.
• Have original tractor and mower owner's manuals, copy of snowblower owner's manual
• Have full Ford LGT 195 tractor and Kohler engine K532QS service manuals on CD.
• See current pictures below. See last two pictures for original brochure and actual specifications.