• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 khud38 OFFLINE  

khud38
  • Member No: 62361
  • 0 Thanks
  • 0 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 09:51 AM

I traded a boat for a jd 210 that came with a snow blower tiller and deck but deck needs a pulley I was just wondering where I could find a parts manual or any manual for my gwrden tractor and also how do you hook up the tiller

Edited by KennyP, September 28, 2014 - 12:30 PM.
Make this a stand alone post

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,465 Thanks
  • 39,697 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 11:09 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum! I moved your post to it's own thread so you will get the info you seek.

For future reference, to start a topic, go to the main page for the forum you want. In the upper right will be a button with Start New Topic. Click it and you can start a thread!

#3 jd.rasentrac ONLINE  

jd.rasentrac

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10327
  • 4,446 Thanks
  • 3,992 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 11:36 AM

welcome to GTT

Pardon, but wghat do you need? You'll find a partlist online for your tractor at the John Deere Parts Catalog

To find out the right OM's (Owners Manuals) we need photos from the plates (and the numbers) that you'll find at the implement.

Btw.: here a pic of a nonexisting existing post ... that exists/not exists            ?!

I wonder, how Kenny made this... Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by jd.rasentrac, September 28, 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#4 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,710 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to GTtalk.  I think Kenny explained how to start a new thread, not hard once you get the hang of it.  Here is a link to How-to-do site video's that might help.

As far as manuals go for a JD you have to go to JD to get them.  A while back we got one of those lawyer letters and had to take all the JD manuals down.  If you do have a question post a thread and I'm sure you will get a answer.

Btw.: here a pic of a nonexisting existing post ... that exists/not exists            ?!

I wonder, how Kenny made this... attachicon.gifUnbenannt.JPG

Mod's have mystical powers, Don't ya know? :bigrofl:

• jd.rasentrac and superaben have said thanks

#5 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,745 Thanks
  • 8,920 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 12:24 PM

For the pulley, you can get the O.D. measurement, and the bore diameter, and see if anyone local has one. McMaster Carr has pulleys, and you can still get them at JD.

For the tiller, you need a couple of items. First is rear lift kit, and the second is the tiller mule drive. Since you bought this as a package, I'm going to take the presence of these parts for granted.

Weekend Freedom Machine's site has a couple of great pics, and I'm including them here for reference purposes.

1610.jpg 104065.jpg

If you click on the pics, they will enlarge.

#6 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,465 Thanks
  • 39,697 posts

Posted September 28, 2014 - 12:28 PM

welcome to GTT

Pardon, but wghat do you need? You'll find a partlist online for your tractor at the John Deere Parts Catalog

To find out the right OM's (Owners Manuals) we need photos from the plates (and the numbers) that you'll find at the implement.

I wonder, how Kenny made this... attachicon.gifUnbenannt.JPG

His post was originally in another thread. I should have edited it before I broke it out of there.