#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,664 Thanks
  • 6,485 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 08:14 AM

Just heard today that Small Engine Warehouse in Dunkirk, IN is closing that orig store. He has opened in Muncie, IN a while back, more into civilization then Dunkirk and is closing this store. Supposed to be auction there, not sure today or ??, no details given by caller. He was letting me know there was a Plastic King there in group. He saw the selection and said looked like a lot of junk tractors.  I had to pass on the PK, done with those models now. Would be neat to go see what was there, but I'm getting out of the hobby and the house windows are here now, and will  be working on those, oh joy!

#2 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,076 Thanks
  • 1,445 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 09:05 AM

Would be neat to go see what was there, but I'm getting out of the hobby   oh joy!

Your getting out of the GT hobby ??? I got tierd of it as well ,and did some other stuff for awhile.Somehow the GT hobby always seems to draw me back.Maybe not as big into it like I used to be but still its always there calling me back. I'am always doing something with tractors so It keeps my interest going.Not into fixing and restoring like one time, now its more of finding ways to make stuff fit onto them to make my life easier. Joys of getting older I guess.

• olcowhand, fogler12538 and Auburn David have said thanks

#3 Jack OFFLINE  

Jack
  • Member No: 9304
  • 1,127 Thanks
  • 771 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 02:09 PM

This might be the one. 

http://www.auctionzi...5014&category=0