• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,240 Thanks
  • 29,695 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 07:20 PM

The chain from the blower drum is rusty looking, but everything turns easily by hand! One little hole worn in the blower housing, which is easily repaired. The handle for turning the chute is even tucked inside the top. The one section of the arm that rotates the chute is hollow, and the handle slides into it. At first I thought I'd need to fashion one, then I saw it sitting inside on top of the blower housing.
Can't beat it with a stick! :thumbs:

#17 tractormike OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 119
  • 162 Thanks
  • 1,488 posts

Posted February 18, 2011 - 07:01 AM

Congrats Daniel on getting another exhibit for the bush hog museum! The blower looks to be in nice shape and it does have an interesting drive system on it. It is such a good blower that all your snow got scared and left before the blower arrived! :rofl2:
Thanks Ducky for all your work in getting the blower into Daniels hands :thumbs:
I have had the pleasure of meeting Ducky and you wouldn't find a nicer guy anywhere.
Thanks also to Doug for being part of the relay team in transporting the blower :yelclap:
This just goes to show what a friendly and helpful bunch of tractornuts hang out here!