408 replies to this topic

#406 Don Campbell OFFLINE  

Don Campbell

Tractorholic

• Member No: 7818
  • 1,373 Thanks
  • 1,092 posts

Posted February 02, 2016 - 03:31 PM

Farm Video !!  Today Deb posted a new video of many clips around the farm . We still enjoy our frequent visits every summer to the farm . I still love being around the equipment and all the big toys to drive. My stepdad would not let me buy a welder when I was young but I did buy my first stick welder in the Army in Mass. and I rented a garage and built three dunebuggies .  I never stopped building things the rest of my life. So now you know why I am obsessed with little garden tractors living in town, ha,ha.

Attached Thumbnails

• aa2.jpg
  • aaatruck5.jpg
  • aaatruck2.jpg

• olcowhand, gopher and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#407 Don Campbell OFFLINE  

Don Campbell

Tractorholic

• Member No: 7818
  • 1,373 Thanks
  • 1,092 posts

Posted February 13, 2016 - 04:35 PM

Deb just added a new video today showing our 90 inches of snow so far this winter in Gaylord. Even though it has been a mild winter it is slowly piling up. That little cab has worked great and felt great today in 20 below temps.

Attached Thumbnails

• ddd1.jpg
  • ddd2.jpg
  • ddd3.jpg
  • ddd4.jpg
  • ddd5.jpg
  • ddd5.jpg

• Cvans and bgkid2966 have said thanks

#408 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,731 Thanks
  • 1,725 posts

Posted February 16, 2016 - 11:20 AM

That's a big pile of snow, luckily we haven't gotten any snow this winter and our temps are now in the 60's. Thursday is going to be close to 80 deg with 35mph winds gusting to 50mph

#409 michael.kitko OFFLINE  

michael.kitko
  • Member No: 28357
  • 472 Thanks
  • 445 posts

Posted February 28, 2016 - 09:40 PM

Mr. Campbell do you mind if I ask a question? I am currently working on a custom 140 that has the newer style rear end. I am looking to convert it to an articulated tractor kinda like the 7520 and 7020 style. Anyways, my question is, the machine is going to probably end up on 29" implement tires which are 7.6-15 Supergrips. Have you had any issues with axles not holding up on the machines you build? Thank you, Mike