Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
Sold

Wasnt Someone Looking Fo An Eaton 1100 Hydro?

ff 24 ff 20 eaton 11 roper

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted September 17, 2014 - 07:44 PM

I have a pair of them. I got them from an estate type sale about 5-6 years ago thinking I could use them as spares for my zero turn.  Turns out these are about 2x the size of mine. (mine are Eaton 7's)

I never seen them work, the old guy had them under his bench "forever"  and I brought them home and they have set under my bench instead, ever since.  They do turn freely. that's all I know about them.

I'm trying to do some cleaning up..... at least it sounded like a good idea but I ain't getting very far.

One hydro has 2 paper tags on it/ mostly unreadable.

One of those tags is a "Sears merchandise return" tag saying not to put them into inventory. who ever returned this one was from Wa state, that's about all the handwriting I can make out.....on the other tag, I can't hardly make out anything/ but it's full of handwriting on one side.

They both have the same numbers stamped into them... "MADE IN USA"  Next line reads . L1100  039  next line reads  B2SB CCW

Being Sears, I'm guessing they may have come from (or been intended to go on) an FF series as that was the only hydro tractor Sears sold that was beefy enough for something like this;

They are very clean (not "greaseballs")  but are dusty from the shelf

being that I live 3 miles fom the old Roper plant, I'm guessing that they probably came outta there.   At one time everyone that lived around here, worked there. but I was in high school and living 30 miles north of here, around the time that they went under.

IDK what their working condition may be, judging by the caps on the hydraulic fittings I'm inclined they have been rebuilt or at least repaired at one time.  I see smaller (also used) ones going for STUPID prices on feebay, there's a pair of used Eaton 7s like what's on my zero turn on there right now for like $325 each. Ridiculous. (they were $260-some last week something like 20% off) still ridiculous.

Assume that these need to be torn into (if they don't, then you get a bonus!)

I do not know what to ask for them, but gotta start somewhere. I'll start at $40/ea plus the ride, just to put some kind of number on them... I am in Kankakee IL  Pick-up locally is preferred.

Me putting pictures up? I'm rolling off the couch laughing about that idea (computer idiot)

Edited by dodge trucker, September 17, 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#2 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted September 19, 2014 - 05:32 PM

I'll take a good fair offer I see there have been a lot of "looks" here...

#3 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted September 24, 2014 - 06:16 PM

cmon guys I see lots of views. I have these out in the middle of the garage floor right now, and I don't want to put them back away where they will be forgotten about again for who knows how long, at the moment they are just a trip hazard....

make a better deal as a "2-for" than selling as "each"     this post is just the long way of saying  "B U M P"

willing to trade for starter cup and screen for 12HP magnum and/or a good electric starter for same.

Or trade for Eaton Hydros that I can actually use,  I do not have the exact Eaton number in front of me but what I could use are "7 series" instead of these "11 series"

#4 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted September 24, 2014 - 08:48 PM

OK... 1 spoken for, 1 left.

#5 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted October 04, 2014 - 07:24 PM

still have 1, and I hope that this does not turn anyone "off"  but just for info sake, it cost me $46.75 to ship  the one that I sold to Coldone  via Post Office, it is 41-1/2 lbs and does not fit in any of their "pay one price/ if it fits it ships" boxes.  I'll ship this one too but due to the cost I would prefer local p/u or "GT Talk Express" if someone wants it and another member passin thru wants to pick it up 

or else a better shipping method, I don't have a "hookup" with fed Ex UPS or anyone else that would allow me to get a "break" on shipping cost.  

#6 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted October 20, 2014 - 09:44 PM

getting low on the page, figured I'd better "bump"    make me a decent offer..

Edited by dodge trucker, October 20, 2014 - 09:45 PM.

#7 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted November 04, 2014 - 10:13 PM

ok 2nd one gone now can delete ad

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold, ff 24, ff 20, eaton 11, roper