• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 ktznz OFFLINE  

ktznz
  • Member No: 61792
  • 63 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted September 18, 2014 - 12:32 PM

Increased size of battery cables, cleaned all contacts, put in fresh gas and it cranked right up on first few turns. Need to fix throttle cable, find where the "sensor" for the red PTO indicator light is supposed to go, determine if it is charging the battery, repair the head light harness and find oout if PTO belt is supposed to just hang when PTO is not energized. Really need a set of manual bad! Will document my tractor harness and post it next. ken

• Auburn David said thank you

#17 ktznz OFFLINE  

ktznz
  • 63 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted September 27, 2014 - 03:17 PM

Found a copy of the 1973 Tractor Parts List and Parts Diagram that shows my electrical diagram is ALMOST like what I have diagramed. The fuse was bypassed but the rest is complete. Just need to rebuild the carb and then see where I am. ken

#18 ktznz OFFLINE  

ktznz
  • 63 Thanks
  • 90 posts

Posted October 05, 2014 - 05:02 PM

Found a copy of the 1973 Tractor Parts List and Parts Diagram that shows my electrical diagram is ALMOST like what I have diagramed. The fuse was bypassed but the rest is complete. Just need to rebuild the carb and then see where I am. ken

Quick update:

Since my tractor engine was born on Feb 1973 and with the features of 16 HP, variable speed and hydraulic lift and running boards on the fenders (new fenders ??), I have drawn the conclusion that it is GIL 33155A. If not then it could be a GIL 33145B. Any confirmation? ken