Entire Db Collection Meltdown

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 08:19 PM

Hello Guys, I haven't been on the site for a year.  Due to many reasons, mostly Health, I have come to the decission to sell off my entire DB Collections. It is Killing Me But I Gotta Do it. Have No Choice

Below is a list of some of the items I have, there is much more.  All you who know me from this site and from my endless YouTube Videos on DB's know what I have and what I've done with Db's.

It ALL has to go. I would like to make one HUGE BULK Deal to someone who will appreciate them and keep them going.  I do not have the time or energy to Piece Mail this Collection.  If you are Seriously interested in a making a deal for everything, or at least a sizable amount of items, you can contact me by email at danscaretaker @hotmail.com.   I am Located in Wallkill NY 12589 Please don't email about one or two parts...I'm NOT Going there, Don't have the time.  Sorry. 

Thanks to all My Friends Here who have followed My db adventures,   It's Been Fun,    "Book 'em DanO'"

Partial List :  1946, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1955  Walk Behind DB's...all complete.

1959, Suburban Complete with Plow & Deck...1961 Suburbans & 1959 Suburban Parts Tractors

Spike Tooth Harrows, Dozer Blades, Plows, Sickle Mowers

Many Various Original DB Parts and Engines...As Well as other Small Engines.

Edited by DanO, September 12, 2014 - 07:46 AM.

• Bill56, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 3 others have said thanks

#2 hamman OFFLINE  

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,519 Thanks
  • 2,551 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 08:27 PM

Sorry to hear this DANO ! I hope it all works out for you. I don't have as much as you and I couldn't imagine having to get rid of my collection. Hope you find someone who wants and has the time to serve your collection right. May God Bless You.                                                                                        Roger.

• boyscout862 said thank you

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,648 Thanks
  • 28,306 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 08:39 PM

Sorry to hear the health hasn't been up to snuff. Hopefully you can find them a nice home. They will make someone a great herd, I'm sure.

#4 Bill56 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted September 11, 2014 - 09:05 PM

Sorry to hear of your health issues. Wishing and hoping the best for you.

#5 Alc OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,278 Thanks
  • 6,482 posts

Posted September 12, 2014 - 05:34 AM

Sorry to hear this news . I enjoy watching your DB videos . Hope your health improves . Al  

#6 69L46Vert OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 41088
  • 38 Thanks
  • 24 posts

Posted September 13, 2014 - 07:29 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles DanO. I still enjoy your vids from time to time. The Suburban around the pole is a classic! lol Good Luck selling the collection.