Hello, these pictured weights where on my John Deere 140 when I purchased the tractor a couple years ago. I know they are not JD and I can hardly make out the print that is stamped into the weights.
It appears to be ( MFO ) I was even using a magnifying glass.
The fellow I purchased the Tractor from did have them mounted but, I did not like the looks and removed them.
Any how if anyone can tell me who made them I want to sell them on eBay.
Here is what I can tell you about the weights,
1) They weight approx. 19 lbs each.
2) The OD is approx. 9 inches.
3) The center hole diameter is approx. 2 1/8 inch round.
4) The bolt holes are approx. 4 3/4 inch apart.
5) The back side of the weights are smooth.
Any information or help would be appreciated, David.