Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

We Need Something To Heat Up This Website!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,169 Thanks
  • 5,761 posts

Posted September 10, 2014 - 08:06 AM

Her mouth being shut is the first give-away!

#32 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53929
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted September 10, 2014 - 08:44 AM

You need to put your new girl friend on this ...301zhtx.jpg

Hey Auburn,  Do you own this JD trike?  I love it.  I gotta get one.

Dave

• Auburn David said thank you

#33 Auburn David OFFLINE  

Auburn David
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 61865
  • 2,754 Thanks
  • 1,962 posts

Posted September 10, 2014 - 08:51 AM

Hey Auburn,  Do you own this JD trike?  I love it.  I gotta get one.

Dave

No I dont own it,just found it online and thought it was cool so I had to share with you all.Compared to some of the stuff I have seen you folks on here put together this looks like and easy build..bet they would sell like hot cakes.

• WNYTractorTinkerer said thank you

#34 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted September 14, 2014 - 08:44 PM

Dave you did heat this forum up quite a bit , nice job.
I hope u bring your better half to next years Zagray summer show
for a meet and greet. She's the front runner for panzer queen so far.

Thanks. Tom
  • WNYTractorTinkerer and Savageman have said thanks

#35 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53929
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted September 15, 2014 - 09:28 AM

Thanks Tom for the complement.  As for bringing her to the Zagray meet, that will probably not happen.  It is a little embarrassing to move her around.  Depends on my mood I guess.  This posting didn't fly like I hoped it would besides I think I lost a lot of Panzer friends.  Not too many comments from them, pro or con.  Hope to see you at Zagrays in Oct.

Dave

• Coventry Plumber said thank you

#36 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted October 28, 2014 - 07:20 PM

Thanks Tom for the complement.  As for bringing her to the Zagray meet, that will probably not happen.  It is a little embarrassing to move her around.  Depends on my mood I guess.  This posting didn't fly like I hoped it would besides I think I lost a lot of Panzer friends.  Not too many comments from them, pro or con.  Hope to see you at Zagrays in Oct.

Dave

Well if you do bring her she can sit with me all day. Like her my strong point is sitting in one spot and not moving much. For some reason once someone sits with me a while I never see them again. Just kidding . Or am I ?
  • Savageman said thank you

#37 Canawler ONLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 08:01 AM

Well if you do bring her she can sit with me all day. Like her my strong point is sitting in one spot and not moving much. For some reason once someone sits with me a while I never see them again. Just kidding . Or am I ?

Now that you mention it, at the summer Zagray show, you were always sitting there in the chair every time I came back to the tractor.....   In fact I don't think you even got up to go to the bathroom all day.  :D

• Savageman and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#38 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 03:24 PM

Now that you mention it, at the summer Zagray show, you were always sitting there in the chair every time I came back to the tractor.....   In fact I don't think you even got up to go to the bathroom all day.  :D

Too affraid he was going to miss something.

• Coventry Plumber said thank you

#39 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 06:56 PM

I just stated not moving is my strong point , it takes practice you are not born with that talent.
Realistically I don't get to stay still during work for a second so I'll take it when I can get it.
Tom

#40 MH81 OFFLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,300 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 07:10 PM

This posting didn't fly like I hoped it would.

Dave

I was actually contemplating putting an ad in the personals on CL for someone who would look good in a bikini to pose with one of mine... But I was afraid of several things. The first of which is the lady who sleeps next to me and cooks many of my meals, another are the crazies out there.
Either way, I would prefer to stay breathing. And before you say "why didnt you ask your wife?" I did... I just got "the look" and no response at all... Brrr, it just dropped ten degrees in here and I was only telling the story.
  • IamSherwood and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#41 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted October 29, 2014 - 09:03 PM

I just stated not moving is my strong point , it takes practice you are not born with that talent.
Realistically I don't get to stay still during work for a second so I'll take it when I can get it.
Tom

It doesn't hurt to have an over-sized bladder either. This also comes in handy during the garden tractor pulls. I start drinking extra water just before my class is called to line up and throw a full bottle of water in the tool box under the seat of the T-758 puller. (notice how I mentioned the T-758 Panzer to keep things ligit in this forum) There's usually a Porta-Jon close by so I'm not too worried about the consequences.
Just another helpful tip from the Panzerguy.