20 replies to this topic

#16 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,233 Thanks
  • 5,073 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 09:01 AM

I'm assuming the fair is over so you can't get another one?

Good Luck

Yeah, its over.  But at the end of the month is the Barnesville Pumpkin Festival.  She said I am to buy her two porktatos and I am not allowed to eat them, and I must watch her eat them.

You will have to bring her something as good when you come home and give her some time away from the kids. You have to remember that women expect you to be able to read their minds. Your SIL expected you to know what was yours and what wasn't. Good Luck, Rick

My ESPN stopped work :angel:

• boyscout862 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#17 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 10:09 AM

I hate to say it, but that baked "porktato" was worth the dog house...

Good thing I left at 5:00 this morning to drive down to Fairmont for work for the week.  So she can't "kill" me, but maybe I should of changed the locks on the toy garage/shop.....

Do you know how many great deals I have come across, all because the wife is made at the husband.  Many of a man cave has been cleaned out all because hubby didn't follow the rules!

• toomanytoys84 said thank you

#18 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 02:21 PM

Lots of talk here about your wife......let's talk about that SIL!  What a gal.  You can bet my SIL's aren't dropping off anything for me to eat.  I'm lucky if they leave me anything at Christmas dinner.  You lucky dog....

• toomanytoys84 and SupplySergeant have said thanks

#19 SupplySergeant ONLINE  

SupplySergeant

Eggman's Dad

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 45293
  • 1,081 Thanks
  • 658 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 03:22 PM

Lots of talk here about your wife......let's talk about that SIL!  What a gal.  You can bet my SIL's aren't dropping off anything for me to eat.  I'm lucky if they leave me anything at Christmas dinner.  You lucky dog....

What he said! With my SIL's ( I have FOUR!) I do the cooking, just to ensure I'm not food poisoned.

#20 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 04:11 PM

Yeah, its over.  But at the end of the month is the Barnesville Pumpkin Festival.  She said I am to buy her two porktatos and I am not allowed to eat them, and I must watch her eat them.

I highly recommend that you don't make any, "That will look good on you tomorrow," comments while she eats two porktotoes in one sitting, and do not answer any," Does this make me look fat?", questions for 2 months.

Just remember to buy yourself a porktato and hide it out in the shop for later consumption.

#21 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,233 Thanks
  • 5,073 posts

Posted September 08, 2014 - 05:10 PM

She is a good girl!  The whole family is good people. 

I highly recommend that you don't make any, "That will look good on you tomorrow," comments while she eats two porktotoes in one sitting, and do not answer any," Does this make me look fat?", questions for 2 months.

Just remember to buy yourself a porktato and hide it out in the shop for later consumption.

I have learned long ago to avoid those types of questions/comments.  I do like certain parts of my anatomy in their proper places

• olcowhand said thank you