• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#61 Pa Plow Day Staff OFFLINE  

Pa Plow Day Staff

• Member No: 8496
  • 100 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted April 11, 2015 - 05:49 AM

Less then a week to go! Weather changes every hour when I look, but latest forecast look encouraging, were putting the finishing touches on the new registration shack today, then 2 days of work this week then setting up, hope to see everyone soon
  • MH81 and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#62 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 11, 2015 - 08:12 AM

Alan and Gary I know that same feeling here.  I am in crunchtime mode on getting the 107 back together.  I added a clutch to it from a gear drive as a hydro disconnect and that became a headache to get back together last nite.  And now I cannot find my pin plate for my lift handle to connect my sleeve hitch lift.  Was hoping to get it on while I still have it stood on it tail as it will be much easier than crawling under it to do it.  If that wasn't missing I would easily have it back together today.  Starting to get a bit more excited though every day just hoping the weather holds out.

• MH81 said thank you

#63 Jmotuzick OFFLINE  

Jmotuzick
  • Member No: 54567
  • 33 Thanks
  • 44 posts

Posted April 11, 2015 - 07:48 PM

Chad on a hydro you can preassemble the rod and "puck" only to bolts to fumble with. I've found they are not so bad if you look through the slot where the manual lift moves.

#64 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 07:28 AM

Chad on a hydro you can preassemble the rod and "puck" only to bolts to fumble with. I've found they are not so bad if you look through the slot where the manual lift moves.

I have done it that way in the past but was trying to avoid having scratched paint.  In the end I found the missing piece and the tractor is back together.

#65 Jake OFFLINE  

Jake

• Member No: 1241
  • 194 Thanks
  • 111 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 12:57 PM

Took the weekend and went over the old Case for next weekend I hope she ready. Super nice day in northern PA today lets hope for the same for next weekend. See you all then Jake

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#66 1978murray OFFLINE  

1978murray

diesel mechanic

• Member No: 2523
  • 598 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 01:23 PM

what time does everything start, Im about 20 minutes away from Dewart, PA so if anyone needs help setting things up Friday PM me.

#67 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 05:08 PM

I am all but ready finally.  The 107 rolled out of the garage on its own power this afternoon.  I just need to change engine oil in it and the 100 and I should be ready to roll.  Forecast was looking ugly both days earlier this week, they said this morning though that it should only rain friiday morning some and be nice on saturday.   :rocker2:

• MH81 said thank you

#68 Pa Plow Day Staff OFFLINE  

Pa Plow Day Staff

• Member No: 8496
  • 100 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 07:20 PM

Preparations well under way, we have moved things around this , we will be across the road fro where we parked on Saturday last year, calling for showers early Friday but nothing like last year and 75 on saturday
  • Alc said thank you

#69 Jmotuzick OFFLINE  

Jmotuzick
  • Member No: 54567
  • 33 Thanks
  • 44 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 07:45 PM

Murry
We start early! I'm only there for the day and hope to be there before 7.... I'm sure if you showed up and offered to help no one would say no!

#70 Standardtwin1 OFFLINE  

Standardtwin1
  • Member No: 50597
  • 41 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 07:22 AM

I saw that in one year's video, a fellow had a impressive Centaur ride behind rig. Anyone show up lately with a Handiman, Standard Twin or other heavy walk behind rider?

#71 Username OFFLINE  

Username

• Member No: 2568
  • 2,065 Thanks
  • 1,425 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 03:55 PM

I have several extra sleeve hitch plows that I can bring along if someone has a tractor  and needs to use a plow.

#72 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 447 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 07:44 PM

All loaded up and ready to roll. I hope to be on the road by 7 am tomorrow. It's drizzling here right now. Hopefully it gets out of here tonight so we don't have to drive in the rain. Safe travels, everyone and I'll see you in the morning.

• Alc and IHCubGuy have said thanks

#73 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 10:34 PM

Hope everyone has a great time. I'm heading to Myrtle Beach Saturday morning so I won't make it again this year.

Gotta get the wife to schedule the vacation a bit earlier next year.

#74 MH81 OFFLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,341 Thanks
  • 28,646 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 12:13 AM

Im being delayed in my departure by a Doctors App't. I was planning on leaving at the butt crack of dawn, but have to roll with the punches.
We will be pulling out as early as we can, hopefully before 10, definitely before noon. Add 5.5 hours
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
  • IHCubGuy said thank you

#75 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 04:38 AM

I should hopefully be there by noon time.  I will have an extra tractor and plow with in case of breakdown.  If anyone coming wants to plow that doesn't have a tractor just let me know.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

• Alc said thank you