JakeKuhn

Wheel Horse Addict

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 9298
  • 183 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted August 27, 2014 - 07:38 AM

Anybody here planning to attend the South Haven, Flywheelers? It is a good sized show, with lots of full size tractors, and old engines. Not a ton of gt stuff, but still quite a few gt's. There is also a large swap meet. Here is a link to the shows website. http://www.michiganf...rg/calendar.htm I will be there with around 25 wheel horses, and my brother will have 3 of his old two cylinder jd's. 

Jake

• Talntedmrgreen said thank you

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted August 27, 2014 - 12:09 PM

I sure wish I could make it.  We have an annual outing/vacation that overlaps with South Haven each year.   :(

Make sure to come back with pictures!  I know lots of folks who go, and hear it's great.  

25 wheel horses!  That's commitment to exhibition right there!  Good for you...very cool.  Still got the old Burns?

#3 JakeKuhn OFFLINE  

JakeKuhn

Wheel Horse Addict

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 9298
  • 183 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted August 28, 2014 - 08:30 AM

That's too bad you can't make it, I'll try and get some pictures this year. 25 is a lot of tractors to bring there, but as close as I live it usually can all be hauled there in under an hr. I live just a mile down the road from the show.

Ended up selling the burns a couple months back, sure took a long time to find someone that wanted it, but the guy who bought it, just wanted it for a personal mowing tractor...not to collect.