#16 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,211 Thanks
  • 5,217 posts

Posted August 25, 2014 - 07:53 PM

Yes, I was through there a few times and passed by several. 7 days there just isn't enough to see everybody! To top it off, you got nervous and left early.

What do you mean I got nervous and left early. 

#17 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Nato77

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,638 Thanks
  • 1,331 posts

Posted August 25, 2014 - 10:05 PM

heres a poor picture of my Wizard, that based on the 12BB model. The engine on it dates to late 1954, so I would say that would be when it went out the door, roughly. sitting beside it is a 12BB, you can see many of the parts are a bolt on change over, short of the paint color.

attachicon.gif069.JPG

Not to get to technical but your wizard would be the same as a 12BA. Same tractor as the 12BB minus the hood, grille and running a Clinton instead of a Briggs.

I'm curious does yours have a kick stand?

#18 Bruce Dorsi OFFLINE  

Bruce Dorsi

Old, but not dead -- yet!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1525
  • 3,173 Thanks
  • 2,144 posts

Posted August 26, 2014 - 09:47 AM

heres a poor picture of my Wizard, that based on the 12BB model. The engine on it dates to late 1954, so I would say that would be when it went out the door, roughly. sitting beside it is a 12BB, you can see many of the parts are a bolt on change over, short of the paint color.

attachicon.gif069.JPG

I was not aware that Wizards had a different handlebar than the Bolens.    ....I thought the Wizards were the same tractor (except for the name on the grille), but in a different color.