#16 Savageman OFFLINE  

Savageman
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53929
  • 394 Thanks
  • 262 posts

Posted August 24, 2014 - 08:35 AM

AL,

Very good idea for a new topic.  'PANZERS TRACTORS ONLY' though so we can keep it in our forum.   I think I can come up with a pic of my old girl friend on my 1107.   I'll wait for you to start it.  Don't let me down.

Dave

• Chris11 and Traill95 have said thanks

#17 Traill95 ONLINE  

Traill95

Traill95

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,574 Thanks
  • 917 posts

Posted August 24, 2014 - 10:39 AM

No girls allowed in tractor pictures? Speak for yourself Old Timer!You're never too old to look at girls on tractors. In fact, us Old Goats are probably the worst ones when it comes to that. We're just more experienced at hiding it. I think we can live with the distractions. Girls on tractors sounds like a good idea for a new topic. Will see what I can come up with :-))
As far as this girl resembling Kate G. - yeah, maybe in her younger years (sans cleavage). I can't vouch for that part. (Boy, am I going to get in trouble for this one:-)

Big AL

Maybe we should start a Girls, Ladies, etc. on tractors Gallery? :D

• Chris11 said thank you

#18 Chris11 OFFLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• Member No: 1601
  • 1,626 Thanks
  • 944 posts

Posted August 24, 2014 - 03:52 PM

tractor chicks gone wild. I like it
  • Traill95 said thank you

#19 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted August 24, 2014 - 05:24 PM

Maybe we should start a Girls, Ladies, etc. on tractors Gallery? :D

Actually, Kate tried this sort of thing a while back in LAGT called "Tractor Chicks". The idea was to have readers send in stories about women who were involved in garden tractors (pulling, restoration, collecting, etc.). For one reason or another, it never really took off.
Needless to say, what you guys are thinking is something entirely different. Restricting it to just Panzer chics would be a challenge too. We'de probably have better luck by including all brands of garden tractors. Then there's the issue of getting permission from the person in the pic. That probably wouldn't be a problem if you already know the person, as in Chris' case.
Question - do they all have to be classified as "Hotties"? :-D
By the way - does anybody remember Alex Parater in the Jan/Feb 2012 issue of LAGT about the Wheel Horse Dump Cart (page 48-49)? The garden tractor chic by which all others are judged.I believe her image is still used for the LAGT advertising banner. That one will make your knees knock!

Edited by Panzerguy, August 24, 2014 - 07:48 PM.

• Chris11 and Traill95 have said thanks