3 replies to this topic

#1 case442 OFFLINE  

case442

• Member No: 2504
  • 662 Thanks
  • 404 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 02:03 PM

Hi All,
Here I have a DR Power grader for sale. The grader is in great condition and I no longer need it as most of our common driveway has been paved. The grader is controlled for the operators seat and can be pulled by a GT, quad, or anything with a ball hitch. I am asking 700.00 for it and it is located in Sewickley Pa 15143. The grader is very large and heavy it will need picked up at the said location. Please PM me through the forum.

Thanks
Mike

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 07:30 PM

Mike, out of curiosity, what do/did you think of it?

I have been considering putting some DR products in here for sale, and I have been conducting a sort of informal survey to see what kind of reputation they have for products that seem to me to be pretty darn neat.

Ben W.

#3 case442 OFFLINE  

case442

• 662 Thanks
  • 404 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hi Ben,

I can honestly tell you that the power grader works great. If i had more driveway to maintain I wouldnt be getting rid of it. I actually seen a DR leaf vac on CL that if i sale the grader i would have room for and would like too get. I annually attend the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs and visit the DR booth each time. They actually send me emails for test products as a YA or NA request.Now saying that, I have purchased a few DR items used as buying new wouldnt be an option for me as the cost is a premium however the products seem to warrant the prices that are put to they're products. Let me know if you decide to market the DR line as finding parts takes a little research.

Take care Ben,

Mike

#4 case442 OFFLINE  

case442

• 662 Thanks
  • 404 posts

Posted September 29, 2014 - 10:28 AM

Power grader has sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold