• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stetson OFFLINE  

stetson
  • Member No: 59357
  • 46 Thanks
  • 49 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 11:47 AM

so i have 3 mowing decks for my bolens 2 are red 1 is black that goes with the h14 the 2 red are for my 1254 i absolutly never use..... they literally sit in the garage stacked up doing nothing and i have moved the stack several times.....my thoughts are selling them but i dont know if i will regret it....what are yalls opinions i got my tractors for the garden i have several lawn mowers including a commercial diesel grasshopper i wont be hooking up these decks anytime soon..... frankly i forgot how to even hook them up id have to lay it out and think about it...what should i ask for the decks if i sell them and should i i want the tractors just dont need the cutting decks

#2 Kfs35 OFFLINE  

Kfs35
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 22474
  • 395 Thanks
  • 411 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 12:07 PM

Only you can answer that question. :smilewink:

I'm kind of in the same situation.  Personally, as long as I have the tractors, I would keep the decks.  Heck I have two decks and only one 1050.  Of course I can stash mine out of the way.  

I have a lawn tractor that I use for mowing most of the time, although I did put a deck on the 1050 last year and used it a bit.

#3 Oldford OFFLINE  

Oldford
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 50409
  • 802 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 01:30 PM

Could try sell extra deck see how it goes.  If ever need sell a tractor easier with deck.  Could try trading deck for garden implement might use more

#4 heliosuk OFFLINE  

heliosuk
  • Member No: 59196
  • 87 Thanks
  • 91 posts

Posted August 19, 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hell I'd love a mowing deck for my G14. Have found one in the states but seller won't ship to the UK. Any takers??