The Springfield has been a couple year long project. I originally posted it a couple years back. It was the one I had found in a field with weeds growing through it all rusted. I had started it over a year ago, made a lot of progress on it with a lot of help from Casey, (wvbuzzmaster). ........ Work and other things had gotten in the way and it was pushed aside. Now I am currently in the middle of the Copar Panzer project and FINALLY finishing the Springfield.
Well the new AG's came in today for the Springfield. The old tires had tubes which I am not a fan of so I went to Napa and got larger sized valve stems, (tube stems were bigger than normal valve stem sizes) and got the tires mounted. Once again, Casey has come to my rescue and I should be receiving the manual for the Springfield and new Tri-rib tires for the front this week.