3 replies to this topic

#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,527 Thanks
  • 6,382 posts

Posted August 02, 2014 - 11:58 PM

I've been downsizing. I just sold a BIG MM JT tractor, my best runner of big ones. I still have a ZB that  runs good too, but not much finished on it. Was gonna go all out on it next. BUT, now Portland is coming up this month and I have about nothing to take and sell this year. Now I'm thinking of taking the ZB and see it it will sell. I would be out of MM's if that happened! I'm even thinking of taking my nice looking Speedex  to sell too. I still have two more Speedex, one is just about same model and another is diff model that I think would be easier to operate over-all when finished. Oh, and my plastic body Speedex too, forgot him. SO, now thinking of moving finished one. Really, once you are done with it, the fun is gone and it just becomes space taker in garage. Don't wanna work it and make it dirty or hurt, and don't go to many shows to show it off. I have taken it and people do like it though. It's just that pretty Red color and orange wheels I think. With MM gone, will be able to have room for that newer PK/Snapper I'm buying now. Hmm! Two go, one comes! So only sold 50% then?  You know I'm quitting the tractor hobby!

• JDBrian, tinbender7, LilysDad and 1 other said thanks

#2 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted August 03, 2014 - 06:18 AM

Understand where you are coming from. I am out of space and have been thinking of selling one of my JD gts to make space for something else. I'm with you on a lot of the fun being in the restoration. 

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,750 Thanks
  • 2,726 posts

Posted August 03, 2014 - 08:15 AM

Just sold my 101 and one of my RJ 58'S and WH 551 But buying a gemco  big boy and speedex s24

#4 lesmeister OFFLINE  

• Member No: 30635
  • 185 Thanks
  • 164 posts

Posted August 03, 2014 - 08:58 AM

The fun for me is the hunt, and going to shows. Don't sell, just build on to your shop, or find a shipping container for storage. Keep'em all I say.