Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Snapper Snowblower

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Trav1s OFFLINE  

Trav1s

My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...

• Member No: 5472
  • 3,310 Thanks
  • 4,365 posts

Posted February 13, 2018 - 04:17 PM

Did you use a genuine needle and seat? I have had problems with aftermarket ones leaking from the mouth of the carb, they don't seem to want to seal

I did use genuine parts... 

#47 Trav1s OFFLINE  

Trav1s

My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...

• Member No: 5472
  • 3,310 Thanks
  • 4,365 posts

Posted February 19, 2018 - 07:42 AM

Grabbed this little beast over the weekend after the latest round of snow.  It seems time has take its toll on the plastic cutting edge and about 1/3 of it broke off.  Working on finding a replacement. 

Snapper 7028427YP (replaces 7018764)

Edited by Trav1s, February 19, 2018 - 07:45 AM.

#48 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,436 Thanks
  • 3,126 posts

Posted February 19, 2018 - 11:42 AM

I decided to let Mother nature deal with this last round, snow Saturday, rain and 50s Monday, my drive is now completely clear of snow or ice...  without me having to do much of anything to it.... all that I did do Saturday related to snow, was my inlaw's old trick of just shoveling the front porch and 1 shovel width path to the truck door and no farther.... the above freezing temps that came in later Sunday helped, and with the rain overnite (still raining now even) finished the latest round of snow removal for me.....though it seemed that I saw more people shoveling while out and about this past weekend than the previous couple of rounds that DID stick around.... 

• KennyP said thank you