1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  karel 
#1 ·
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Plant Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
New to me that is!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
That is a beautiful little survivor there. There have been a lot of folks turning up good original walk behinds now that the word is out that folks will buy them.

That a Wisconsin on it ?
No, Briggs 19. It looks pretty close to a Wisconsin.

Ben W.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I bought this machine off an spry 84 year old man,he picked it up in a trade,a wheel horse man he is.a weath of knowlage.i enjoyed our brief chat,i told him about the gardenaid walk behind I had just sold,an the enjoyment I had reserecting it....well he said,you like the walkbehind's?...he said look at this... and under a tarp way down back....low and behold...another garden aid walk behind!! of coarse I took that with me also, a nice ride on a beautiful day,meeting like minded people,bringing home new toys,boy did I get a hairy eyeball !!

#10 ·
I bought this machine off an spry 84 year old man,he picked it up in a trade,a heel horse man he is.a weath of knowlage.i enjoyed our brief chat,i told him about the gardenaid walk behind I had just sold,an the enjoyment I had reserecting it....well he said,you like the walkbehind's?...he said look at this... and under a tarp way down back....low and behold...another garden aid walk behind!! of coarse I took that with me also, a nice ride on a beautiful day,meeting like minded people,bringing home new toys,boy did I get a hairy eyeball !!
oh..and the simplicity purrs like a trumpet solo and cuts like a razor,it even has a new blade on it,someone liked this machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.