I had some time to work on the 100 again over the weekend. First I focused on getting it running which was actually fairly easy after I got good connections in the wiring. Then after driving it around the yard a few times I had to do something about the steering. It had a lot of play in it and the spindles where stiff which made steering difficult. Luckily I had a wideframe front axel laying around from a 129 I parted so it got swapped in.
Next it was time to install the rear lift. Normally this should be a straight forward job but it wasn't for me. I had to drill a bolt and a broken cotter pin out of the piece that bolts onto the lift lever. When I tried to slide the rod for the rear rockshaft through the holes in the frame I found that the holes where too small. So I had to ream them out slightly. After those few roadblocks the lift was in.
Finally I added a certain rear implement to the 100 and here is the finished product.