• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,688 Thanks
  • 28,330 posts

Posted September 01, 2014 - 09:27 AM

I really like these grape tomatoes, plant is just loaded and I have been eating them and giving a bunch to Kare's mom.
I like these also they are just a little smaller than a tennis ball but real sweet and great in a salad.
A first time ever for me is egg plant. The blocked sun by the squash has made them leggy and I tied them up.
A bloom.
Some random pictures of tomatoes and peppers.
:D   Al

Al, if you would do me a favor and go up and look at the first post. All your pics are gone and the responses below, there is nothing to refer to.
Seems something got moved in your Photobucket and now the first part of the thread needs some help.

This is one of the reasons I keep harping about uploading here instead of linking. But that doesn't fix the problem, if you post the original pics in a post, in order, I will edit the first post and try to get them back in the right area.

#17 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

• Member No: 58852
  • 849 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted September 02, 2014 - 04:50 AM

You can delete the pictures in the start that don't show up if you want.

Up loading here just didn't work for me as I did try. Even pictures 600x400 would say to large.

Maybe allow people a week or longer to edit a post would work.

I had to wait till I could get to a free WIFI provider to put the pictures on Photo bucket because we have limited internet usage for a month and up loading pictures take a lot.

:D   Al

Edited by alleyyooper, September 02, 2014 - 04:52 AM.

• MH81 said thank you