- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Justin2655 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 11487
  • 204 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 07:13 PM

hate to be askin questions since i havent been on here in a couple months, started a new job and have been pretty busy lately to not hardly do or work on anything. but anyways i am looking at a toro parkmaster,  it doesnt have the gang reel mowers with it but i thought it would be just something interesting to have. trying to do alittle bit of research but havent really came up with anything, it has a 4 cylinder motor but everything i see is a 6 cylinder. wondered why is that or what did they originaly come with? i would guess around 70s maybe? not sure havent got the model number or any of that sort yet. didnt know if i was wasting my time looking at it yet or not. just looking to find alittle bit more info on it. how much hp? parts avalilable? thanks justin

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,721 Thanks
  • 28,356 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 07:32 PM

Check out the worthington tractors. It was my understanding they were a relation to the toro units.

#3 KennyP OFFLINE  

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,689 Thanks
  • 39,064 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 07:36 PM

Justin, glad to see you back posting. I'd like to see what this thing looks like.

#4 farmerall OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,132 Thanks
  • 1,433 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 07:44 PM

I'm not sure on the parts availability but the 4 cylinder engine is most likely original to the tractor. I have seen one with a 4 cylinder before but I can't remember the model number. Also the mower with the 6 cylinder engine is slightly larger than the 4 cylinder mower.

#5 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,635 Thanks
  • 1,325 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 10:28 PM

Maybe send member hotrodchev a pm. He bought that Toro golf cart from my landlord last fall. He's an engineer (or something like that) at Toro and collects the old GTs and mowers Toro made. He maybe can give you some info on it.