3 replies to this topic

#1 farmerall OFFLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,157 Thanks
  • 1,448 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 02:01 PM

For awhile now I have been looking for a cheaper hydro wideframe tractor and I found a 129 that fit the bill. Long story short I went out and bought it Saturday. Overall it's in fair shape but hasn't ran for roughly 10 years and will need some work. After a quick bath it looked a lot better. Then as I was talking to the guy selling the tractor he told me about a guy right down the road who works on gt's. So after I left with the 129 I decided to go check the place out. After talking with the guy who owned the shop for a while and seeing some of his tractors I noticed a nice 100 sitting off to the side. I asked about it and he said it needed some work but was for sale. Mainly it needs wiring work to run but the dash had been cracked at the base and a PO had tried to re-weld it. Well lets just say that he should have never touched a welder because his welds are horrible. I think it may be an older restoration but if it is the restoration was done very well, or it maybe original. I will admit, I never thought I would find a 100 as nice as this for the price I paid, basically I paid for the fenders and lights. Now for the pictures.

Attached Thumbnails

• cc129.jpg
  • DSC01415.JPG
  • DSC01417.JPG
  • DSC01420.JPG
  • DSC01423.JPG
  • DSC01424.JPG

• Gtractor, wvbuzzmaster, EricFromPa and 8 others have said thanks

#2 Traill95 OFFLINE  

Traill95

Traill95

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8763
  • 1,576 Thanks
  • 919 posts

Posted July 21, 2014 - 07:34 PM

Nice,,,, :thumbs:

#3 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted July 30, 2014 - 12:44 PM

U made out that day, see I always say u never know when a good deal will pop up. The right place at the right time is all it takes.Nice Cubs
  • farmerall said thank you

#4 Sawdust OFFLINE  

Sawdust
  • Member No: 36549
  • 4,523 Thanks
  • 2,831 posts

Posted July 30, 2014 - 07:42 PM

Very nice....love the round fenders on these.