Currently, I have ,my k532 in my JD 400. It has been working hard, and providing what has been asked.
I know the K series where installed in other brands of L&G tractors. The 482, 532 and 582 used the same block, but honed out.
I rebuilt the engine last fall due to a thrown RH rod.
List of goodies replaced or serviced.
(1)Replaced thrown rod
(1) honed out cylinders
(2) replaced worn rings/pistons with a new set of pistons along with rings (standard size)
(1) new point and condensor
(1) polished crank and journals
(1) sand blasted parts
(1) serviced stator and starter
(1) rebuild govenor
(1) valve sand tappets decarbonized, polished and set
(1) fresh set of gaskets through out the engine
(1) new, used muffler
The engine style has an issue with oil pressure. So I also decided to install a oil pressure gauge on the engine. It has been running around 45 psi, hot.
The motor will be availble after july 4th, im using it in a parade, then it will be coming out.
Theres a video of the fresh rebuild.
Located in bountiful, UT zip 84087
would like to get 800 if possible, but open for options due to shipping cost