3 replies to this topic

#1 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8084
  • 1,019 Thanks
  • 549 posts

Posted July 18, 2014 - 07:15 AM

I decided to sell my Waterloo Bronco.  I'm going to go out to the garage this morning to see if I can get it started as I hadn't gotten around to it yet since I brought it home (too many projects).  I'm guessing that this little tractor is pretty uncommon south of the border.  It's currently painted the wrong colours - it should be Minnie Mo yellow and red.  It's powered by a Wisconsin twin, model TE.  The tractor is one of my favourites (both aesthetically and mechanically), but I've found that it's just a little too big and a little too heavy for me.  It's closer in size to a Farmall Cub or a Massey Pony than to my other garden tractors, but it's still, in many ways, a big garden tractor.  I can't do with it what I want to be able to do (like fit it on my little trailer to take it places).  Anyway, it's for sale locally on Kijiji, but I thought I'd list it here too.  I'm asking $1500.  I also wanted to emphasize that I may be interested in trades as well.  I'm into the more uncommon, oddball stuff (stuff you'd probably find in the "Other" section of the Forum), such as Shaw, Gard'n Mast'r, Mighty Mite, etc.  I'm located in Aylmer, Ontario.

Here's a link to my Kijiji ad where I have posted pictures:

http://www.kijiji.ca...gationFlag=true

Edited by jtrojek, July 18, 2014 - 07:24 AM.

• Traill95 and Mike Unwin have said thanks

#2 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • Contributor
  • 1,019 Thanks
  • 549 posts

Posted July 18, 2014 - 10:32 AM

Just an update.  I went out and got it running this morning.  No issues that I'm aware of and it runs as it should, other than the battery needed a boost.  I just relisted my ad, so here's a link to the new ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca...gationFlag=true

#3 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • Contributor
  • 1,019 Thanks
  • 549 posts

Posted July 18, 2014 - 05:38 PM

Sold.

#4 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic