CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1974
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted July 16, 2014 - 10:50 PM

My collection got bigger than my pants. I have many many tractors that I need to get rid of, I do not have the space for them and need to get rid of them soon.  I will be keeping my Case's and Fords but the Speedexes and Gravely must go. While they have to go I would entertain 'reasonable' offers They are great tractors. you can find pictures of them in my posts here. If you see something you're interested in let me know..PM me please...

Thanks guys!

#2 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,652 Thanks
  • 6,469 posts

Posted July 17, 2014 - 12:02 PM

OK, don't make me search!  Post pix of Speedex, or maybe in the Speedex forum and few details, include price. OR, just PM Me with the info. I'm in IN, how deep into OH is your town?  Have other Speedex parts or such?

#3 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted July 17, 2014 - 12:25 PM

OK, don't make me search!  Post pix of Speedex, or maybe in the Speedex forum and few details, include price. OR, just PM Me with the info. I'm in IN, how deep into OH is your town?  Have other Speedex parts or such?

Grumpy, he is on the NW side of Toledo, OH/MI border, hop, skip and a jump from you or at least not the drive to Cincy you took  :smilewink:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale